Netcompany invites institutional investors and analysts to join the company’s Capital Markets Day on Thursday, 19 November 2020 from 11:00 to 17:00 CET.
• Status on strategy by André Rogaczewski, CEO
• Netcompany’s business model by Claus Jørgensen, COO
• Update on the Danish Market by Gustaf Löfberg, Country Managing Partner DK
• Update on the UK Market by Simon Seymour-Perry, Country Managing Partner UK
• Update on the Norwegian Market by Geir Arne Olsen, Country Managing Partner NO
• Update on the Dutch Market by Sander Kluin, Country Managing Partner NL
• Customer presentation
• Behind the quarterly numbers by Thomas Johansen, CFO
A detailed agenda will be distributed to all participants ahead of the event, presentation slides will be available on the company’s website at the start of the event, and a video replay of each of the presentations will be available after the event.
Mogens Dahl Koncertsal, Snorresgade 22, DK-2300 Copenhagen, Denmark (About 15 mins from Copenhagen Airport by car)
Webcast: The meeting will be webcast live on Netcompany Group A/S’ website: https://www.netcompany.com/int/Investor-Relations/capital-markets-day
To attend, please send an e-mail to Danni Gundry Moeller email@example.com* before 1 November 2020.
For any further information, please contact Thomas Johansen by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 5119 3224.
can freely retract your consent by contacting Netcompany.